Beiträge von 2005guidorosso

Hello Winman, You don't need traslate in italian, because the procedure is "guidate function" with VAS.
    The important thing is the measures of the calibration board. If you built the panel and put it in front at the car at 1,5 mt from the middle of front wheel, in 2 minutes the calibration is done. I have stuck the camera with velcro on the windscreen, now i want build the defrost resistance.
    In two days i insert the measures on italian site.
    Hello Hannes, i am tryng the system in these days, and i love it so much.
    Hello all!!!!!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CALIBRATION OK!!!!!!!
    I have load on my pc version 908.1 of VCDS and process of calibration start perfect, and after 20 minutes i drive with ACC on the road!!!!!!!! :bang:
    Normally i used version 912, it's a version beta of 10.6, and this version have problem with process of calibration...in effect don't work!
    Really funny, the VCDS tell you like move the radar......ha ha ha.....is very intelligent!!!!!!!!
    Is fantastic made calibration himself, like Audi technical, using mirror of bedroom and wood for the structure.
    Thank to Hannes and Karlonimo, great helpers. And thanks for speaking in English, for me German is incomprehensible.

Ps for Karlonimo: i send you my mail in private message, Lonato is only 30 Km from my home, and i want pay you a great pizza!!!!!

Hello Hannes. When you start with "NEXT" (i don't know how is in German) the vcds say "RUNNING" or similar? Pheraphs my version of VCDS is not good for this calibration like you said.
    I'm from Brescia in Italy, and i have done this retrofit:

http://forum.audirsclub.it/sho…ntrol%29-su-A4-B8-my-2010

http://forum.audirsclub.it/sho…tuendo-la-radio-Concert-3

Karlonimo have help me very well with precious hints for retrofit of electric rear lid.
    Thank you Hannes, next days i make some test.......

Hi,

in german it is called "Stellglieddiagnose". I think in english it should be "output test".
    The mirror has to be positioned in the middle of the Radar 120cm away from it, not in the middle of the car.

Hello Hannes, thank you for reply.
    Three questions:
    - if i put the mirror in a bad position, is normal vcds said always "mirror in position 1" without error, and when i push next nothing change?
    - How much time is for set this first step?
    - the mirror must be 1.100 x 800 like Karlonimo made, or may be a little too small?
    Thank you
    Guido

Hi,

I have to ask Marcus which version is the right one. We know that higher versions freeze after some steps.
    Did you try to click a second time? Sometimes you have to push twice, but not always.

Hello Hannes, i have try this afternoon with the calibration board in middle to the car like said me Karlonimo, but no result. But for calibration you use "basic setting" or "output test"?

For Karlonimo: no result with board to the middle of the car, pheraps my vcds 912 is too old?????
    Thank you for reply.
    Guido

Hi!

It works just with one single version of VCDS. It is a 9.something. Which version do you have?
    There is no security access needed.

Hello Hannes, thank you for help.
    I have version beta 912.
    I go to module 13, output test, sequential test, but there is always mirror in position 1, i push next but nothing happen.....

Hannes

Ja jetzt weißich was du gemeint hast. :zwinker2: Und danke für das Kompliment mit der Vorrichtung.
    Ich habe unter "Extras nachträglich einbauen" noch ein Thema angefangen bzgl. unseres Problemes mit dem KI und der Nachrüstung der LED´s. Kannst ja mal hinschauen.

Hello Karlonimo, hello all. I have built a calibration board like karlonimo, but when i run output test nothing happen. Pheraphs i need security access for basic setting???
    Thank you for who want help me, and compliment for fantastic work of home made calibration..